g b

Monday, December 8, 2008

Our cruise to mexico

This is what you ride from the ship to port in Cabo San Lucas. I took this one as we were pulling away from the ship so you can get an idea of what it was like. We rode in tender #3 when we got to port and we got #3 again when we left port too. I like to call them nuggets.

This little seal guy was waiting for us one night. Isnt he cute? He was my fave. There was a different towel animal each night.

This is the fabulous Ben Bailey. He & Robbie(his cousin) got a little carried away--Need I say more?


This is me at a stop in the middle of our 4-wheeling adventure. I went faster than I ever have, It was a challenge to keep up with the group. It was lots of fun. After this We Blasted down to the beach. No one else was there it was just beautiful. But we only got to stay for about 15 minutes. What a bummer!!



This here is a pic of us while at our dinner table. For those of you who dont already know- Ben is now a cowboy! That was also his nickname on the ship. There were 3 other couples at our table. They were all really nice people. :)

We had a great time. Went by real fast. Thanks again to all who helped make this possible.
Love Ben,Christina & Family:)




3 comments:

Natalie said...

We are completely jealous. I hope you ate great food, saw beautiful scenery and get to go again real soon!

Becca said...

Well it looks like you had a great time. I'm impressed that you got pics up so quick. Good job!! Tell Ben he looks like a white version of Dennis Rodman. Glad you had a great time!

The Bechtol Family said...

YEAH!!! so much fun!! i'm so jealous. hey....i'm panning on coming over this monday for the day!! so be prepared!! :)