g b

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Its Picture Time!!


So On monday we got our family pictures done finally!! It was the first professional family photo with all of us... Sariah included...It was definately a task but we got some pretty cool pictures...






Here is one of little Sam looking studly as ever.







I just love this one of Hy. I think It is so cool how you can see down the tracks.




Of course this one of Jaco is adorable. He and fatty are inseparable. Jaco just loves him. & You can tell.





And isnt this one of Little Yiyah so cute? She was trying to figure out what the photographer wanted her to do--Just - a little cutie!!!



And thats a wrap for today folks ...Ill try to put up our actual family photo tomorrow...things are taking forever to upload right now..so toodle-loo!!



So here it is folks.. Our Summer 2009 Family photo. Its taken about a 1/4 mile from our house... We thought it would be cool to take them by the"cool" car dressed in sort of a 50's style..If you look close you can see that Jac-o is trying to get away and Ben is telling Hyrum to stay still.. Sam is making smoochie faces and Mom is smiling thru it all(sort-of). We Love you guys! Take care


With Love,

The Baileys

3 comments:

Becca said...

Love them! They are very cute! Can't wait to see the whole family together.

Annie said...

OOOOHHHH! You guys are so cute! I love how ya'll match. You're little girl is so darling! If you want to see ours (it's private) just email me so I have your address, then I can send you an invite. Love ya!
afoote3@cox.net

Allison said...

Hey cousin! I found you on Annie's blog... I hope you don't mind. Your family is so cute! I love your pictures! Way too fun! I have a blog but will be going private in a week. You should e-mail me so you can view it if you want... allisonavans@msn.com. :)