Little Yiya turned two on August 6th. This one is of the party atmosphere....Emily & Noah were able to drop by (I think they could smell the pizza) Notice how the boys are already at the computer checking out their Bakugans ...Bored of the "girl stuff" B4 the party even started. Silly boys!!
This is the Ladybug cake I nade for Yiyah Bday this year..The ladybugs are made out of cupcakes w/jr mints for dots & feet. It was so fun..Little girl cakes are great!! Over to the right is a pic of a tradition in Ben's family...We put the cake on top of the head and go du duh duduhduh duduh.. with the biggest knife you can find in your kitchen drawer. I don't think she knew what to think about that:)
....These two are of her opening her presents & trying on a princess cape.. Oh boy is she ever spoiled!! Enjoy!!Love,The Baileys

No comments:
Post a Comment