g b

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Jac-o!

Jacob Stanton Bailey turned 4 on August 13th,2009



We thought a Tiki Party would be fun...so we strung tiki guys across the kitchen, ate off off toucan plates, and He got a special green monkey goblet that he loved! We also made him chocolate cupcakes with cool little umbrellas. For his present he got a vintage looking Radio Flyer tricycle. He rides it everywhere...We just have to make sure to keep the gate shut or I think he'll ride away to Grampa's house! I thought a picture collage would be fun... yeah I don't really got the hang of this blog thing yet...oh well enjoy!










I love the one of Jacob and Hyrum messin around. And the one of Daddy with the cupcakes. I think he thought they were a little strange..But we had fun! So We love all you guys Wish you all could be here!! Love the Bailey's

1 comment:

Annie said...

What a fun party! He is such a cutie! I hope everything is going OK for you guys! Can't you come for Thanksgiving? I miss you!